News. Technology, Computers, Software, Internet . Seo Tips, web 2.0, Css and Html, Plugin, Office, Adobe, Free Ebook, Wordpress, Free Template, Gadgets, Icon, Search, Multemedia and social media.


Go: Check out our feed site, Subscribe via RSS Feed at ServerBase.blogspot.com

Monday, September 6, 2010

Displaying 20 + Google Search Results Despite Setting

seo Since the weekend, when I do a Google search, Google returns 20 or more (I see 30 results) Results of research on the page. I checked my Google search rating parameter and was set to show 10 per page. I even re-recorded the result, but it shows me more than 20 results on one page.

I am not alone. Andy Beard also noted that (he sees 20 results) and they broke detailed screenshots. I posted a Flickr if you want to see.

What happens to me in Chrome for Mac version 6x. Not on any other browser I tested here. Andy told me that his entry using Firefox.

I'm not sure if this is an "experiment" or a bug. The thing is, I have a preference set to 10 results, I went there and re-recorded preference. It did not help. Google experiments should not override my settings like that. So I think it might be a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Labels